At Drip we believe the world needs independent retail. Thousands of ecommerce brands all over the globe trust Drip to build engaging and profitable relationships with their customers. Our ecommerce marketing automation platform has generated more than $1 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018. We do this by unleashing the power of direct-to-consumer brands’ customer data to deliver perfectly personalized email and SMS marketing strategies that are proven to grow their revenue. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with crew members located around the US and in our Minneapolis Hub.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
As the Paid Media Manager at Drip, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns which includes paid search, display and social advertising strategies. We are looking for someone who is passionate about all things data and translating that data into real active dialogue conversations to deliver effective channels and campaigns. You will report to the Director of Growth Marketing.
Your contributions will include:
- Manage all paid media channels including Google, paid social, content syndication providers, software review sites and others.
- Make experience-based recommendations to the Head of Growth and Marketing team to on audience targeting parameters.
- Devise and Report on data-rich paid and organic advertising tests to establish a baseline and then ultimately viable ROI.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design advertising assets, including effective ad copy, images, videos, landing pages and calls to action.
- Collaborating with the appropriate Data Product and Marketing team(s), devise a clear and widely understood tracking system for all inbound leads, trials and demos, using UTMs or similar.
- Issue quarterly campaign budget recommendations and performance projections and work with the data team and other stakeholders keep up-to-date an accurate projected versus actual report
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly paid media reports including channel attribution and conversion to revenue, integrating with the data team along the way.
- Collaborate with the UX/UI department in designing effective landing pages.
- Keep pace with and report on SEM industry trends and developments.
- Create an SEM plan and track performance over time.
- As a key stakeholder in the marketing database of record, safeguard data hygiene and collaborates on marketing automations and workflows.
- Manage the handoff of MQLs to SQLs and track successful inbound lead conversions at least through the first 90 days
What You’ve Done:
- Proven track record of successfully optimizing online media campaigns (both large and small) towards specific marketing goals, including CaC.
- Managing numerous channels and hundreds of online media campaigns simultaneously
- Reported on marketing analytics across multiple platforms, and explained results across departments
- 3+ years experience with both non-traditional and traditional display platforms
- 3+ years experience using Google Ads with at least a five digit monthly spend
- 3+ years experience of managing paid social channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) with at least a five digit monthly spend
- Experience working in Google Analytics and Google Data Studio preferred
- Experience with overseeing a marketing database, especially Hubspot, including managing workflows
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture - we’re open to crew members working remotely or from our Minneapolis Hub
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
Compensation: $85,000 - $115,000 Annually
To create a space of trust with our crew members we make compensation ranges for each of our positions public. We select our initial range through national compensation survey data. Factors that impact salary are: tenure, performance and geographic location. If you are outside of this range, we encourage you to apply and also provide us with your compensation expectations.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll do the same.
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.