We believe the world needs independent retail. Drip is the ecommerce marketing engine making it happen. Trusted by 27,000 marketers worldwide, we give retailers the tools they need to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We do this through our guided marketing system that helps direct-to-consumer brands of all sizes market smarter and grow their business. Our SaaS platform has helped thousands of customers across the globe generate nearly $1 Billion in gross merchandise value since 2018. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with teams in Minneapolis, Greater Salt Lake City, and beyond.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
As the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for growing Drip’s new customer base via multi-channel digital campaigns while optimizing our advertising spend. You’ll work closely with cross-functional team members from Content Marketing, Design, Growth and Engineering to deliver impactful results.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Develop plans and digital campaigns. From targets to creative execution to the paid and organic media plans. Develop campaigns that will attract and convert new customers to the Drip platform.
- Run these campaigns across multiple-channels. These will likely include email, paid ads (Google Adwords, Google Display, Facebook, etc.), retargeting, webinars, partner marketing and more.
- Instrument all campaign tracking and attribution, measure and optimize the messaging, spend and channel mix.
- Report back to the Senior Leadership Team and make recommendations for next phases.
- Partner with Drip’s Content Marketing, Design, Growth and Engineering teams to deliver and scale these campaigns.
- Manage external vendors (e.g. a performance media agency) and key marketing software (e.g. marketing automation) to deliver these campaigns.
What You’ve Done and Who You Are:
- Digital Acquisition and Performance marketing experience - you have developed creative campaign and media plans and worked with internal and external partners and agencies.
- Strong analytical skills - you use data to inform decisions about products, technology, and teams. Especially around campaign and acquisition metrics.
- Results-driven - you operate with a sense of urgency and drive in your work because you understand there’s a wide gap between market leaders and market followers.
- Test, iterate and scale mindset - you’re curious enough to continue learning even though you’re armed with rich experiences and playbooks.
- Solid experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, Social Media Ad platforms, email and marketing automation
Who We Are:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.