Marketing Analytics & Operations Manager
You must be located in or able to relocate to Salt Lake City, UT for this position.
Drip is the world’s first ecommerce CRM (ECRM) that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We believe the world needs specialty retail and Drip is the platform that enables competition with the impersonal ecommerce giants. We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product. We have offices in Minneapolis and Greater Salt Lake City.
Want to positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe? Join Drip!
We are currently looking for an analyst to come help us optimize our Marketing organization. You will use data to help inform decision making, forecasting, and process for the team. We are looking for someone who is naturally inquisitive and wants to use their technical skillset to provide deep insights for marketing campaigns and to optimize our marketing qualified leads.
Some of your individual contributions will include
- Enable data-driven decisions for all of Marketing with action-oriented reporting, top-of-funnel insights, and ad-hoc analytics
- Lead marketing insights by analyzing large, complex data sets to drive/communicate channel strategy and performance
- Optimize campaign management, including tracking, enabling marketing to create/manage campaigns, and ensuring data quality
- Manage and enforce holistic Marketing data strategy, enrichment, accuracy, and governance
- Design, analyze, and optimize lead scoring to drive increased funnel outcomes
- Lead and drive our CRO/testing processes to improve top-of-funnel outcomes
- Effectively collaborate with Marketing, Sales Ops, Sales Dev, and shared systems team to optimize the sales funnel
Core Traits We Look For
- Deep analytics capabilities - ability to tell the story behind the data
- Highly resourceful and self-motivated
- Strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience in Marketing Operations/Analytics
- Experience creating SFDC campaigns, views, reports, dashboards
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience using BI/analytics tools such as Excel, Domo, Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.
- Campaign analytics experience (multi-touch attribution, Bizible or similar tools)
Huge plus if you have
- Marketo/Hubspot experience
- Basic Python skills
- Experience with HTML/CSS editing
Who we are
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota / Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll do the same.
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.