Customer Success Operations Analyst
You must be located in or able to relocate to Minneapolis, MN for this position.
Drip is the world’s first ecommerce CRM (ECRM) that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We believe the world needs specialty retail and Drip is the platform that enables competition with the impersonal ecommerce giants. We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product. We have offices in Minneapolis and Greater Salt Lake City.
Want to positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe? Join Drip!
We are currently looking for an analyst to come help us optimize our Customer Success organization. You will use data to help inform decision making, forecasting, and process for the team. You will also act as the administrator for CS tools and business programs as needed. We are looking for someone who is naturally inquisitive and wants to use their technical skillset to provide deep insights for the Customer Success team. Someone that is highly organized and enjoys building and optimizing retention and expansion processes.
- Enable data-driven decisions for all of Customer Success with action-oriented reporting, churn/expansion insights, and ad-hoc analytics
- Design, analyze, and optimize a customer health score to reduce churn and increase expansion
- Provide actionable insights to advise improvements/priorities in the product roadmap
- Manage the CS tech stack implementation, integration, and administration
- Design, maintain, and optimize customer routing, segmenting, prioritization, renewals, and processes
- Build and continually improve the forecasting and planning process for Customer Success
- Increase CSM/support rep outcomes by managing the tracking of key activities, creation/attainments of targets, and enabling effectiveness
- Manage and enforce holistic customer data strategy, accuracy, and governance
- Effectively collaborate with Sales Ops, Sales, Product, and shared systems team to optimize the company outcomes and initiatives
- 2+ years experience with SaaS Customer Success/Support operations and/or analytics
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong analytics skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects effectively
- Experience using BI/analytics tools such as Excel, Domo, Tableau, etc.
- Experience creating SFDC campaigns, views, reports, dashboards
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Churn Zero or CS software experience preferred
- Zendesk experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Python preferred
Who we are
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota / Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll do the same.
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.