Director of Demand Generation
You must be located in or able to relocate to Salt Lake City, UT for this position.
Drip is creating a new category called ECRM (Ecommerce CRM)—a platform that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. In one turnkey system, Drip provides a single view of the customer’s digital footprints, determines what the best engagement step is on that customer’s journey with the brand, and delivers that action across multiple channels (email, SMS, website, etc.).
And our vision is being well received by the market. We have over 100 employees across our two offices of Minneapolis and Salt Lake City who serve thousands of customers globally. We are growing at a very healthy clip and have the financial backing of top tier VCs including the Foundry Group. www.drip.com/about
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced demand generation leader who knows how to drive results that matter for a SaaS start-up and adapts quickly to execute effectively. Drip is creating a new category of CRM designed for the B2C ecommerce marketer called ECRM. As the Director of Demand Generation at Drip, you’ll lead the Demand Gen team and play an important leadership role within our Marketing team reporting to the Vice President of Marketing. We’re looking for a leader with the skills, vision, and passion to inspire their team to success. You will partner with our Creative/Web, Product, and Sales teams.
- Instill strategic leadership, direction, scale and efficiency with how we plan, direct and implement demand generation programs.
- Develop and execute a holistic demand generation vision and strategy using industry best practices that are effective for the B2B business model.
- Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue.
- Propose, develop, test and execute multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate events, digital, content, email, web, direct mail, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing.
- Own the marketing automation platform & processes to nurture and drive leads, increase funnel conversion rates and deliver qualified leads to sales.
- Analyze and segment existing data/leads to drive operational improvements around lead conversions against revenue targets.
- Own reporting and communication of marketing impact, while building a clear understanding of demand gen goals, success metrics and impact across the organization.
- Manage the Demand Gen team by leading them towards company goals, coaching careers, improving performance, and effective project management
Core Traits We're Looking For
- Customer obsession - you’re passionate about delighting the customer and building brand advocates.
- EQ - you understand and believe emotional intelligence is just as important (if not more) than IQ.
- Drive to win - you instill a sense of urgency and drive in your team because you understand there’s a wide gap between market leaders and market followers.
- Data-driven - you use data to inform decisions about products, technology, and teams.
- Learner’s mindset - you’re curious enough to continue learning even though you’re armed with rich experiences and playbooks.
- Grit - you have a commitment to perseverance and resilience in a start-up setting where change is constant.
- BA/BS/MBA Degree
- Experience in digital demand gen in a B2B environment
- Proven track record of marketing experience, with an emphasis on filling qualified top-of-funnel sales leads
- Experience managing and growing a talented demand gen team across multiple locations
- Live in or willing to relocate to Minneapolis, MN or Salt Lake City, UT areas
Our Guiding Principles
Grow Together: For the company to grow, we all have to grow too. Don’t be afraid of falling down, as long as it’s because you’re reaching higher. Just mess up. Learn. Get better. Repeat. If we all stay hungry, embrace our mistakes, and keep moving forward, we’re going to grow.
Make An Impact: We make an impact every day, whether we like it or not. Why not make a positive one? Working together makes a meaningful difference in the world around us and in our business too. So leave everything you touch better than you found it. Because it matters.
Have Fun: Fun for us is winning. We ride the rush of working side-by-side, building something bigger than ourselves, and changing the lives of our customers. It’s the chase of impossible goals and the hurrah that happens when we conquer them. Fun is a good, hard day’s work made better by the people around us and the hills we climb together.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll do the same.
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individuality and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.