Senior / Manager of Product Operations
At Drip, we believe any ecommerce brand should have the tools to connect with their customers and compete online. Learn more about Drip and how we empower independent brands to grow beyond their wildest dreams.
Look through our Careers Page to see our story, learn about our team and browse some of our benefits. Diversity at Drip is more than welcomed. It’s celebrated.
About the opportunity:
As a Sr/Manager of Product Operations at Drip you will work with an incredible team of Product Managers, UX Designers and Engineers as you help shape the future of DTC ecommerce marketing. Product Operations will support the product and engineering teams by setting up, operating and refining a system that gets the right data - both qualitative and quantitative - into the right places so that it can ultimately be used to help our customers solve critical business issues through our products. This role will report directly with the VP of Product and will work alongside the Director of Product Management, Director of UX/Design and engineering leadership to build a durable, yet flexible set of core processes that will help us scale. This is a new role within Drip so you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the Drip product in a lasting and impactful way. Most importantly, you will help make a huge impact on our customer’s businesses by helping to create purpose-built solutions that are both powerful and elegant.
Core traits we look for:
- Customer-first mentality…we ONLY exist because of our customers!
- Intellectual curiosity…we truly seek to understand the “why”
- Data-driven…while our opinions certainly matter, we must back them up with real evidence
- Innovative…anyone can copy, we seek to change the status quo
- Experimental…we look at ways to make it work, and then make it better
- Story-teller…It is essential that we can tell the story of our customer as they pursue their ideal selves so we need to be effective communicators
- Simplifier…we want to abstract complexity, not expose it
What you will do:
- Build and manage the product tech stack to ensure effective employment of resources
- Collecting, organizing, and analyzing product data to help PMs make informed decisions
- Setting up onboarding and training programs to keep the team at its best performance
- Provide regular reporting on product engagement and performance
- Promote and facilitate clear communication across teams to ensure that stakeholders are well-informed about product priorities and work that is in progress
- Work closely with product marketing to recognize areas of potential friction and help in designing engagement strategies that help enable our customers to get to value within Drip.
- Promoting product innovation by creating seamless experimentation processes
What you have done:
- You have 3+ years of experience in Product Management or Operations roles
- You have worked for a SaaS or DTC brand in a product management or operations capacity
- You have a passion seeking signal from the noise…a proven ability to distill insights from disparate sources of data.
- You have a passion for emerging DTC trends and a fire for small businesses.
- You have experience working with software developers, product managers and UX designers.
- You have significant experience working in a fast-paced environment or are committed to adapting and always learning.
Bonus points if you have experience:
- In DTC or ecommerce marketing
- Worked with technologies such as Productboard, Appcues, FullStory, Hubspot and analytics platforms such as Amplitude, Mix Panel, Heap, etc.
- Are Pragmatic Marketing certified
- Have experience with goals setting frameworks such as OKRs or Traction (EOS)
Our Interview Process:
- Apply, nice to meet you!
- Phone Screen with our Senior Recruiter - 30min
- Zoom Video Screen with our VP of Product - 45min
- Assignment to show off your skills - No more than 1.5 hours
- Team Interview - A chance to meet with other members of the team while you learn more about Drip. This will be around 4 hours through Zoom Video.
- Team Debrief, we will meet to discuss openly about our conversations and share feedback for the hiring managers final decision. Regardless of outcome, every candidate will get an update from Drip on their interview status quickly.
- Offer, we will call the candidate that we hope will be the next Dripster hire!
What we offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our wildly talented and in-touch leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture - many of our crew members work remotely. We have a hub in Minneapolis, MN and a European Hub in Aarhus, Denmark for in person collaboration.
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
Compensation: $90,000 - $135,000
In order to create a space of trust with our crew, we publicize quite a bit, including compensation ranges. We select our initial range through national compensation survey data. And then factor in things like tenure, performance, and geographic location for each individual. Are you outside the range we’ve provided above? No problem. We encourage you to still apply, and provide us with your compensation expectations when you do. We’re big on open conversations, so, let’s have one.
Working for a successful early-stage tech company is something we consider to be a unique and exciting opportunity. As a part of the team you’ll work hard and encounter exciting challenges and adventures along the way. Our positions come with some pretty amazing advantages, opportunities, and fulfillment. So bring your best self and your strongest oars to the Drip crew boat, and we'll bring some pretty great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.
Does all of this sound like you?
Want to join us as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe? Little ripples make big waves, so grab an oar and row with us.