At Drip we believe the world needs independent retail. Thousands of ecommerce brands all over the globe trust Drip to build engaging and profitable relationships with their customers. Our ecommerce marketing automation platform has generated more than $1 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018. We do this by unleashing the power of direct-to-consumer brands’ customer data to deliver perfectly personalized email and SMS marketing strategies that are proven to grow their revenue. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with crew members located around the US and in our Minneapolis Hub.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the role:
An important position within our marketing organization, your mission as Senior Product Marketing Manager is to make our target customer feel like “Drip gets me” by intimately understanding the needs of our buyer and cascading that knowledge throughout the organization in the form of powerful storytelling and scalable product marketing systems.
This is a highly cross-functional role that requires the ability to coordinate across Product, Marketing, Sales and Success. It will take EQ to do so in a collaborative, impactful manner.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone to work on a truly innovative and well loved product in the explosive world of ecommerce.
About your day to day:
- Positioning and Messaging - Own Drip’s brand positioning - distilling complex products into compelling, simple and differentiated narratives that resonate in markets. Work cross-functionally to ensure that Drip’s brand positioning is reflected across all our marketing channels - paid media, landing pages, website, and other collateral.
- Market Intelligence - Be the expert on our buyers: who they are, how they buy, how they feel, their key buying criteria and their buyer journey. Be an expert on our competition: who they are, how they are positioned, and the space in the market Drip best fills.
- Go-to-Market - Work with Product, Marketing, Sales and Support teams to create and execute launch plans for new products and features - coordinating cross-functional release efforts. Prepare internal teams for the launch of new products and features - including coordinating the development of internal tools and external collateral.
- Growth / Measurement - Assess the effectiveness of all of these efforts, and report back to the business on required changes.
Who You Are:
- 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, growth marketing, product management, or strategy consulting
- At least 3 years of product marketing or go-to-market experience
- Strong experience of brand level positioning and messaging
- Experience of conducting market and competitive research and using findings to inform product positioning and messaging
- Bonus if you have experience with ecommerce and/or DTC brands
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a unique and exciting opportunity. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.